Amazing Residential Flats Now in OMR, Chennai
Chennai, the capital city of Tamil Nadu, is one of the largest metropolitan cities of India. Job opportunities have increased due to development of the IT sector, which in turn has increased demand for new apartments and flats. People prefer living in posh locations, which provides easy access to airport, market and other important locations. That is why, OMR (Old Mahabalipuram Road) in Chennai is the perfect location for people who are looking to buy new flats. Take a look at the following points to understand why.
1. First thing, you should check how the neighbourhood is. You can check the Internet or even ask some of the people who reside in that area about the neighbourhood. OMR is one of the safest places in Chennai, and hence, you should face no problem whatsoever.
2. Hospitals, police stations and fire brigades should be nearby in case of an accident. OMR provides all of these facilities for your convenience.
3. Similarly, daily markets are very important. You buy all of your daily needs, including your groceries. You definitely would like to have a daily market within 1 kilometre of your home, or else you will be wasting unnecessary time in travelling to this place daily. OMR is a posh location, and has several daily markets nearby.
4. Water and electricity supply is also extremely important. OMR has hardly experienced power cuts in the last 5 years and they have ample water supply as well.
5. Finally, you would like a place which is near to your office. OMR is close to all the major office locations in Chennai, so you should have no problem in that respect as well.
Pacifica is one of the largest real estate companies in India at the moment. They began their operations in 2004, but they have been in this market for over 30 years prior to that. They have faced some tough competition but their excellent work and customer support has helped them reach their zenith.
They always believe that satisfying the customer should be the highest priority for any company, and they strictly stick to this rule. They have been successful in other countries, and have contributed immensely to the modern real estate development in India.